How to apply
Who is this course for?
The 7th International Blockchain School 2024 invites all PhD and master students interested in blockchain technology to participate. In order to join please sign-up when the application window opens.
When the application window opens please submit the following in order to be taken into consideration.
- Motivation letter (1 page)
- TBD: Deadline for signing up and submitting your CV and motivational letter.
- TBD: You will receive an admission notification from an @itu.dk mail account. The admitted students will then receive the material for the course, team information for the makathon/hackathon.
Words from Our Alumni
The application window for the International Blockchain School 2024 will open soon.
Sign up to receive updates.
All participants will receive a International Blockchain School certificate after presenting their blockchain solutions at the end of the of the week .
To received the 6 ECTS points, PhD students will in addition produce 15-pages report after the Blockchain School and/or write a paper that is to be submitted to an academic outlet, such as conference or journal, coached by the PhD Blockchain School organizers. The presentation and report/ working paper are mandatory deliverables for getting the 6 ECTS. Once the deliverables have been assessed and passed the ECTS points will be granted from the IT University of Copenhagen.
- The 7th International Blockchain School Certificate (for all students presenting their use case on Aug. 22nd)
- 6 ECTS (for PhD students handing in and passing all requirements)
Number of Hours Expected to Use
- Participation: Full week participation from the 19th-23rd of August
- Post-processing: 60 hours to write a 15-pages report on the developed blockchain solution (for PhD students aiming for the 6 ECTS)
Food and drinks will be provided for all students during the whole week.
Please inform us you have any food allergies, intolerances, or restrictions.
Terms of Participation
Please note that all work produced in the International Blockchain School is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Participants in the International Blockchain School grant organizers and the IT University of Copenhagen full rights to use their images resulting from the photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for fundraising, publicity or other purposes to help achieve the group’s aims. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media, press releases and funding applications.
In case of any application or sign up-related questions, please: Contact Us